Are you a busy lady with family and work? Are you ready to take some time for yourself?
Join us in Woodford, VT, September 8-10, 2017
Do you long to spend some quiet time with like-minded women?
- Are you ready to find the 'zen' of watercolor?
- Can you imagine walking in the woods surrounded by beautiful fall colors.
- What about gathering around the camp fire, giggling and laughing with kindred spirits?
Then join Magical Earth Retreats and Jane May Jones for this weekend of peace, tranquillity and creativity.
Oh, the magnificence of the Vermont woods in the Fall. Can you feel it? Can you smell it?
5 Reasons why you are the perfect addition to our group:
- You feel like you are overwhelmed? Take this time and find a place of tranquility and beauty that is found at Woodford State Park.
- You can't remember the last time you made time for yourself! That is right....now is the time to book this weekend and regain your sanity.
- You are looking for something to help you relax. Discover the joys and zen-like peace that you will find while painting and creating.
- You are ready to have fun and laughter with other creative ladies? Then join this awesome group of ladies who will help you 'chill' and know exactly what it is like.
- You are ready to reconnect with nature! We forget how nature nurtures the creativity in us, how it shows us the peace we yearn for.
Your peaceful weekend awaits:
Southern Vermont in the Fall is one of the most spectacular natural things you could hope for.
You will also enjoy the rustic comfort of the cabins, the great food and camaraderie of the other women.
Greet each morning with your mug of hot tea or coffee and end the day by the camp fire.
Get away from your daily grind and register today!
- Shared accommodation
- Light Breakfast: yogurt, fruit, granola, bagels, cream cheese, etc.
- Light lunch: Wraps with turkey, ham, cheese and tuna, fruit and cookies.
- All painting materials.
- A sketchbook, paint set and brush for you to take home.
- Giggles by the campfire...priceless 🙂
What to pack:
- Bedding, pillows, sleeping bag, blankets, etc.
- Folding chair for around the camp fire.
- Pot luck dinner for two nights. Cooking over the camp fire.
- All personal items.
- Water bottle, glass or plastic cup, spoon, knife, fork, plate and a cloth napkin.
- Bug spray, sun screen.